What r yalls comfort thingies :3

E
Soooo what the tittle said *points 2 the tittle* What r yalls comfort, characters, shows/movies, food, songs, n activities. Ill say mine :3 Comfort characters: Kinger (TADC), Goo, Lightbulb, (ii), Raph Leo Donnie n Mikey (ROTTMNT), Grassy, Two, Profiley , X, ( Theyre from BFDI), Nifty (HH), Yellow, Purple (Alan Becker), N (Murder Drones), Bingo, Unicorse (Bluey) Uuuuuuh dats it I think :P Comfort shows/movies: (TECHNICALLY all the shows/movies Im in2 but I like these as my comfort shows cuz, WELL IDK WHY I just see dat they comfort me) ROTTMNT, Bluey, ii (sumtimes), Countryhumans (Altho not a movie or show but I like watching content of it), Alan Becker (AvM) Comfort food: Torrejas (their breads stuffed with cheese n theyre dipped in batter n fried n U eat them with maple syrup), Mac n cheese, n my grandma's soup Comfort songs: Sarah, Harvey, Gnaw (Alex G) San Lucas, Colapso (Kevin Kaarl) We fell in love in October(Girl in Red) Cigarettes out the window (TV Girl) Fuentes de Ortiz (Ed Maverick) Harpy Hare (Yaelokre) Sailor Song (Gigi Perez) Lucy~ (Corbon Amodio) Comfort Activities: Making kandi, Crafting, Baking (sumtimes :<), looking 4 snails in the rain n TALKING WITH YALL :33 ANYWAYS DATS IT BIIIIEEEE ILY (p)
+1
Replies 31

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.