Workout?

E
Uh I did a workout to help me get back into doin quads and also get a bit skinnier. And before you say "oh you hould feel good in ur body" its my descision to get into shape. I can do what I want with my body (not in a bad way ofc) and I deem myself as a tad overweight and I want to fix that. So Im going to eat healthier and drink more water. No, I dont like the taste of vegetables but Ill have to get used to it. I dont like water and I drank a whole bottle today and yesterday. Im proud of meself for doing so. be proud gng cuz ima look so good in fresh in like a month. Self-improvement some call it- Not only am I improving in mindset, Im improving in health and looks. Maybe when Im feeling confident (heh in like not too long, maybe even later this year or early 2027) ill do a face reveal XD RAISE THE ROOF- the only part abt this is idk what to tell my parents like "Oh suddenly Im eating healthier and working out" for no reason??? Idk abt telling them "I want to be skinnier and look better" without them pestering me abt sht. I want to ask for weights and a little bit of equipment like one of those portable tredmills
Replies 14

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.