fox heart by Autumn J (I was bored and this is stuck in me head T~T)

E
Fox paws, my claws Oh, animal heart Fox blood will never part 'Cause I've got fox paws Small and quite strong Small nose, strong heart Always on the run, fox heart, fox heart Orange, black or pale, my tail, my tail Ain't no fairytale When I've got fox paws Break me Out of this I'll tear this human world apart Hear it calling from afar Animal, animal heart Fox paws, my claws Oh, animal heart Fox blood will never part 'Cause I've got fox paws Wishing just to be perceived as a fox Walking down the hall, my human body is gone You see a fox and that's all you got I feel so free when I'm having fun Then I wake up and it's all done Where's my paws I said "Where's my fox paws?" Break me Out of this I'll tear this human world apart Hear it calling from afar Animal, animal heart Fox paws, my claws Oh, animal heart Fox blood will never part 'Cause I've got fox paws Tell me I'm a human You're the one that's foolish Tell me I'm a human You're the one that's foolish Tell me I'm a human You're the one that's foolish Tell me I'm human You're the one that's foolish Break me Out of this I'll tear this human world apart Hear it calling from afar Animal, animal heart Fox paws, my claws Oh, animal heart will never part Fox blood will never part 'Cause I've got fox paws Fox paws, my claws Oh, animal heart will never part Fox blood will never part 'Cause I've got fox paws
Replies 5

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.