guys

E
No time to waste, gonna be late for fate You know what they say 'bout bright flames Gonna burn out, they gonna replace you Replicate, AI-generate you No time to waste, gonna be late for fate You know what they say 'bout bright flames Gonna burn out, they gonna replace you Replicate, AI-generate I don't know the things I wanna say until I say it I hate it till I play it up on stage and see your faces Let go of the reins, now my whole brain's a one-man circus This has to be my fate, it's my only sense of purpose Make it a character You're her but you're not her No, you can't take a day, you're our brightest flame No, you can't change your name, you're our brightest flame Whoa I don't know which way to go, so I continue forward The pure and utter horror, realizing I left me behind I'm lonelier than ever, but I guess that's for the better Time to kill and bills to pay and plenty things to write I'm just a little not myself lately Too late to contemplate, you chose your fate, maybe I should Make it a character You're her but you're not her No, you can't take a day, you're our brightest flame No, you can't change your name, you're our brightest flame No, you can't take a day, you're our brightest flame No, you can't change your name, you're our brightest— I'm done, I've just begun Why am I burning out? Did I fly too close to the sun? Why am I burning out? It was just starting to get fun Why am I slowing down? Why am I burning out? Why am I burning? It's burning No time to waste, gonna be late for fate I know what they say 'bout bright flames Gonna burn out, they gonna replace me Replicate, AI-generate me Gotta keep up, I'm eating my own dust Don't know what to do or to trust Gonna burn out, they gonna replace me Replicate, AI-generate No time to waste, gonna be late for fate I know what they say 'bout bright flames Gonna burn out, they gonna replace me Replicate, AI-generate me No time to waste, gonna be late for fate I know what they say 'bout bright flames Gonna burn out, they gonna replace me Replicate, AI-generate I don't know which way to go, so I continue forward The pure and utter horror, realizing I left me behind I could write a thousand songs About it all I've just begun Now I can't stop Lose your mind Stay who you're not But the brightest of flames Burn half as long
Replies 2

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.