Latest Lyrics of the Day (Translated version)

E
Lucky Girl Syndrome Perfect weather with the perfect playlist Selfie of the day, I say I'm lucky The world is chocolate, let's take it in, so sweet Cheat code of positivity, lucky girl syndrome, oh I don't need, I don't need, I don't need any golden ticket All I need, all I need, all I need is to believe in myself Finally, finally, finally everything will come true I repeat the incantation everyday (mwah) Yeah luck, yeah I'm a lucky girl, yeah you're a lucky girl Yeah we're so lucky, luck, luck, luck, luck Luck, I'm casting a spell, luck, I'm such a lucky girl You're truly a lucky girl, girl, girl, girl Take a picture, breakfast choice is the best choice The signal at the crossroad I arrived at is green light At the eyes we met, a burst of laughter Stick on the hashtag, #lucky_girl_syndrome, oh Excitement, excitement, excitement keeps overflowing I believe, I believe, I believe everything happens as I trust Finally, finally, finally, do you know why? Together you and me Yeah luck, yeah I'm a lucky girl, yeah you're a lucky girl Yeah we're so lucky, luck, luck, luck, luck Luck, I'm casting a spell, luck, I'm such a lucky girl You're truly a lucky girl, girl, girl, girl Oh my girl, cast a spell, say That's my girl, lucky girl syndrome Oh my girl, cast a spell, say That's my girl, lucky girl syndrome Yeah I'm a lucky girl
Replies 3

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.