Loop and repeat pt 1

E
This is a wip btw Chapter 1 ENTER. “We’re about to miss our train!” yelled Blair running to the underground train. “I’m running as fast as I can Blair!” I yell back as we finally enter the blue lighten train and we sit down and I connect my headphones to my phone and listen to Magnetic by ILLIT while Blair scrolls on Tik Tok and I look out the unnecessary windows of the train. As we move, and stop in a loop for about 15 minutes. “Claire?” Blair asks to me “Yeah?” “what time is it?” Blair asks I look at her dumbfounded and pause my music “Don't you have a clock on your phone?” “Yeah but it's stuck at 25:00.” “That's not a real time Blair.” “Not according to my phone.” I check my phone and it indeed also says 25:00 “Uh… I’m not sure the actual time mine also says 25:00” “Weird” “I’m excited to see the friend g-” Everything goes black. 6 hours later I get awoken by Blair. The phone now says 31:00 as time. “CLAIRE! finally… look out the window.” I stand up and look out the window all I see? The Microsoft Windows XP background… aren’t we underground? I look around the train and notice that there was…. Toddlers, pitch black void running around everywhere. “Why is going on? Why are there a bunch of kids roaming around?” Blair pulls out a e-cigarette and I quickly stop her “What are you doing? We’re still in the subway!” “So? No one else is here.” I look around and the toddler’s were gone. I turn back to Blair and she was gone. “BLAIR! WHERE ARE YOU!” I yell out and get shushed by elderly voided people. “Sorry…” I turn around and see Blair peeling off the skin of her face. “Blair! What the heck are you doing!” I yell at her and she yells a bone chilling scream as she dies in front of me. Her body fell to the floor with a loud thud. I start shaking violently as she collapses. All shadows face me as I have a panic attack and try waking Blair up knowing dang well she’s dead. I run to the other cart train. It was calmer there.
Replies 2

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.