do it..

E
put your name / online name in hear if you think none loves you🫢 dateing wise or freind whise. if you do. have some time to read dis (this is just bc I'm bored and want ppl to understaind) I don't have many freind and you might not ether. and das ok, no one will prob ever have a crush on me. and maybe never have one on you. but that doesn't mean you are alone. I have lots of fake frainds , old freinds, lier freinds but I still look up to others. I enjoy learning Abt them and what they like!!! I try and help ppl to feal good Abt themselfs and yea. don't listen to EVERY body just lisen to the ones you want and love da most!!!! and someone will love you someday! (not on topic) I just also wanted to say you can get online bullied like when I was playing Roblox I use to be lesbian and I was being chased and told I don't belong. everyone dose. if you like bot genders that's ok!! love who you do and who you don't!!!! tysm for reading I love y'all. even if you follow me or not :3
1 23
Replies 4

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.