Do I send it????

E
Hello, mom. I need to tell you something that I've been keeping a secret for years. I'm not a girl. I've experimented using different names and pronouns with my friends, but I think I found what fits me. You can think I'm weird, you can think it's wrong, you can refuse to use my pronouns. But I'm tired of being scared of my own identity. I am transmasc and nixic, and I use all pronouns (he/they/it/she in no specific order.) Transmasc is a more common label, but it means an AFAB (assigned female at birth) that identifies as a man or a gender related to masculinity. Nixic is an umbrella term for identities that combine both genderless and gendered aspects. I feel both like a man, and genderless. I use all pronouns because it feels right. I would rather she not be used as much, but it is one of my pronouns that I would like people to use. I still want to keep the name Avery.
9 66
+4
Replies 2

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.