hi guys! (i think this fits under the umbrella of pride?? sorry if this is wrong lol)

E
HI GUYS SO IM REALLY EXCITED TO TELL YALL THIS BUT I AM EXCEPTING FINALLY THAT I AM A THERIAN!!!!!! IM NOT GOING TO BE PUBLIC ABOUT IT BC A LOT OF MY FRIENDS DONT LIKE THERIANS BUT I JUST AM EXCEPTING THAT I AM ONE BC I HAVE HAD THAT LONGING TO TELL PEOPLE WHO WONT JUDGE ME!! my therio types (i think i havent really like confirmed all of these but these are the ones i feel the strongest pull towards): Otter (definitely this one) Horse (still a little unsure but i think i am) Deer (fun fact: i had a deer shift during gym once! very confusing! but very cool and it felt like home kinda!! :D) Maned wolf (i feel a pretty strong pull towards this one) Lynx (small but mighty, a lot like my personality plus i had a lynx shift while i was climbing a tree!!) im not adding this to my profile bc idk im a lil lazy tonight but i thought yall should know this :3 im very happy to share this with my other therian friends at chruch cause ive never really told them lolz :33
7 50
+2
Replies 22

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.