My ESSAs and I

E
okay so there might be some opinions that people might not agree with in here… anyways, so i have a few essas and basically i do not(and will never) use termanology that has anyhting to do with them having feelings, doing things on their own, and being capable of learning. I also will not walk them like real animals simply because theyre not and its pointless. I gain nothing from pretending theyre real. they are called essas because they are for emotional support not to be treated as a real living creature. anyways i enjoy having essas because they help when i am super stressed. (i get stressed a lot haha) so yeah. also it is not childish in any way to want to carry around a plush no matter how old you are. (I will upload some photos once i get back to my house today)
1 29
Replies 2

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.