My lgbtqia+ journey!! (+some other stuff!)

E
I wanted to do it too!! CREDIT TO LITERALLY EVERYONE WHO DID THIS BEFORE ME! I have the memory of a goldfish btw :( so I'm gonna do it very differently: 4th grade: ✨Gay awakening✨ I was bff with this girl (my first girl crush) and she just randomly said to me she thinks she's bi one day and I replied to her that I think I'm bi too (I really really liked her I wanted to do everything she does and be her) labels I identified as throughout my life: Neptunic, asexual, bisexual, demigirl, pansexual, lesbian, bi-curious, berrisexual, sapphic, paragirl, girlflux, and most importantly (and for the longest, basicly my whole life and currently too): questioning! so yea I'm still questioning :( why does this gotta be so so confusing AHHHH!!!! :( But I know I'm sapphic for sure. probably girlflux too (I currently think I'm probably girlflux) That's it! Now I'm gonna write a lot about something not entirely related, but still lgbtq, xenogenders! OMG I LOVE XENOGENDERS SO MUCHHHHH They really make me feel understood and happy :) I ❤️ XENOGENDERS :D THEY ARE THE BEST!!! I Think neopronouns are very very cool :) I might use them in the future but not currently! (I wanted to let that out, almost everyone around me irl are homophobic and they won't even take the time to try and understand xenogenders if they knew they exist) while we're at it, just wanted to say mirror pronouns are like the best thing ever and I even thought to start using them (except he/him) TYSM FOR READING EVERYTHING IF YOU DID!!!!! I really have to go to sleep rn and I don't have much time to be on kandipad for quite some time now, sorry! (very busy irl) (btw I probably won't be able to answer u because I really really have to go to sleep, bye!)
1 14
Replies 0

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.