Sanrio frame

E
Almost a year ago my cousin was unalived. One month before that I made this fuse beads wallart for his wife on her BD. This was how I found out about KP, I was looking for an easy way to make the patterns and if you check my profile the Badtz maru and the Kitty were my first patterns so I could know how much fuse beads I had to buy to make it (big call for the beads count). Nowdays my cousin's widow still asks me for keychains every once in a while and I give 3D minecraft figures to their toddler every time he comes to play minecraft with me. It doesn't have to do with anything but I get kind of sentimental and I like to remember him with my biggest piece :)
Replies 1

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.