Reports not working

E
I’ve been trying to report forums and it won’t have the pop-up saying “thanks for reporting (more info)” and I’m wondering if that means they aren’t going through. I’ve been pretty sure they aren’t since when I don’t get that pop-up they don’t usually get taken down despite being very clearly against forum rules. I have tried reloading, waiting until later, waiting till I am home if I’m in an area with bad cellular/wifi, etc. None of those work. I don’t know why, and I usually just try and report a comment if there’s one underneath, but sometimes there isn’t and it’d a bit annoying to have to report every one via a comment considering how much I see forums with stuff not following the rules. I’d say maybe 1/6 don’t let me report, but I also have a bad memory so I’ll keep a tally from now on if that will be helpful, and I can also start providing links to the ones that don’t work if that would be helpful both to investigate
Replies 5

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.