Why are my patterns not getting views like dang 😭

E
I'm not this kind of person who gets p1$$ed if smth of theirs doesn't get views or many views but dude I feel so weirded out by the fact all my newer stuff has 0 views I mean I get that some ppl probs have seen it or my stuff might be lying to me but I like to see a bunch of ones not zeros 😭. As in can someone please give some of my stuff a view 😭 I feel so weird and bad asking but I also just feel like I'm stupid for making patterns no one looks at . I'm not quiting cuz I make the patterns for myself and for others to see and get an idea from but I wanna feel like I got someone some motivation at least fake that y'all like my newer patterns in the comments plz 😭. I feel so stupid for asking smth like this this feels wrong I'm sorry guys. I'm just a stupid teen I get it... ![](https://media4.giphy.com/media/jbCJNQvAr0o1QYbsUn/200w.webp?cid=5a9118716t2vsb17ycr05ifnqvot1fcvxl5epo2jq0ca51ty&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.webp&ct=g)
Replies 5

Please Log In or Sign Up to comment on this thread.